Tachodisc has developed a well-deserved reputation for excellence since our inception in 1979. We are still the UK’s only manufacturer of EC approved analogue tachograph charts, but have expanded our products and services portfolio to make us one of the leading suppliers of analogue and digital tachograph equipment, training, software and analysis in the UK.
Tachodisc has provided training for the Transport Industry in Transport legislation and associated subjects for over 25 years. Since September 2008, Tachodisc has been an approved JAUPT training centre offering Driver CPC courses.
We have a significant portfolio of accredited 7 hour courses for both the PCV and LGV industries, in subjects covering:
- Drivers’ Hours Law, Tachograph Regulations and Digital Tachographs
- EU Drivers’ Hours, Tachograph Records, Working Time Regulations and Defect Reporting
- Driver Safety controls and Economical Driving
- Accident awareness / Vehicle evacuation
- Customer care(PCV only)
- Safe Loading and Defect Checks (LGV only)
- Manual Handling and Driver Wellbeing
Courses can be held at either Tachodisc’s Training school or at the Customer’s premises. Tachodisc can also offer a comprehensive range of bespoke Training Courses, including digital training, which can be tailored to meet the client’s specific requirements.
In short, TACHODISC act as a virtual one-stop-shop for all driver and tachograph needs covering:
- Jaupt accredited Driver CPC course
- Analysis Bureau
- Clockwatcher instant analysis software
- Digital Downloading Devices e.g. SmartReader, Card Reader, Digidown, Digi-Fob
- EU Approved Quality Digital Printer Rolls
- Standard and Bespoke Analogue Tachograph Charts
- Standard and Bespoke Systems e.g. defect reporting and Log Books
- Vehicle Accessories
- Drivers' Hours Law Helpline