Driver’s Digital Tachograph Manual
Availability: In stock.
An A5 size manual to assist drivers in understanding digital tachographs.
- 36 pages with the following headings:
- Overview of the digital tachograph system
- The digital tachograph
- Smart cards
- Logging on and off
- Time management
- Manual entries via the VU
- Mode selections
- Messages via the display
- Mixed tachograph operation
- The printer
- Stoneridge SE5000
- Actia SmarTach L2000
- Daily driver activity printout
- Time zones
- Country codes
- Drivers quick guide to log-on and log-off procedures
- Drivers quick guide for record requirements
The manual covers use of all 3 manufacturers digital tachographs.