DCPC. Accident Awareness / Vehicle Evacuation
Driver CPC (CRS0741/162)
This course has been designed to give the driver information about vehicle accidents in order to raise awareness of the risks of the roads. There is also a part of the course which deals with safe evacuation of a vehicle.
The operational benefits of this course include improvements in the viability of the company by a reduction in accidents. By this means it also aims to improve the company safety record, which has benefits to the insurance and other associated costs, plus protection against Corporate Manslaughter charges.
What does the course cover?
- Road user awareness
- Hazards associated with cyclists and motor cycle users
- Accident prevention and contributory factors to accidents
- Information about vehicle fires
- Safe evacuation of a vehicle
- Practical exercise with simulated smoke
In addition to your attendance, the course fee also includes
- Refreshments throughout the duration of the course
- Cold buffet lunch
- Statistic sheets
- Post course support - Contact the Tachodisc team with any legislation, product or services enquiry
- DSA upload fee
8:30am - 5:00pm
|15th May||Warrington||Places available||Book now|
|28th June||Warrington||Places available||Book now|
|28th July||Warrington||Places available||Book now|
|19th August||Warrington||Places available||Book now|
|28th October||Warrington||Places available||Book now|