Tachodisc provide a comprehensive range of Management and Driver CPC Courses to meet all your training requirements.
You need a trusted training partner who can make sure you are always compliant and gets on with the job in a hassle free and cost efficient way.
For further information on price and availability please call the sales team on 01925 283328 or email email@example.com
This two day Course has been developed for transport professionals who would like refresher training on the key operational areas within the CPC syllabus, incorporating any recent changes to legislation.
Delegates will be required to complete an assessment and a certificate of achievement or attendance will be issued following course completion. This provides evidence that attendees have taken positive steps to demonstrate their professionalism and continued development.
Who should attend
Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner
Benefits of attending
Provides the information and tools to ensure you are up to date with the current developments in road transport legislation
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
Drivers’ hours and working time
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and enforcement issues
- Management of tachograph records
- Maintenance systems and procedures Operator licensing
- Driver CPC
- Driver licensing
Designed to assist drivers in identifying the many types of vulnerable road users and also provide the tools to change perception and develop a responsible attitude towards these groups
This classroom theory course is aimed at all professional drivers of goods and passenger vehicles. It will assist drivers in identifying the many types of vulnerable road users and also provide the tools to change perception and develop a responsible attitude towards these groups of road users.
This classroom course content has been TfL/CLOCS approved to meet the Work Related Road Rish Driver Training Objectives and Learning Outcomes.