Detailed tuition on all aspects of operating the digital tachograph to comply with legislation.
This course is designed to highlight drivers' responsibilities under drivers' hours recording equipment legislation. It provides practical instruction and guidance on recording and inputting data using equipment.
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of the tachograph rules
- Detailed practical guidance on how to record the working day and interpretation of printouts
- Full understanding of how compliance relates to the operator licence and obligations
- Understand the penalties for non-compliance for both driver and operator
- Use of VDO and Stoneridge digital tachographs
- Legislation and technical updates surrounding the recording equipment
- Driver and operator responsibilities
- Practical Exercises
- Use of mode and pictograms
- Mixing technologies
- Correcting the record