This Course details the responsibilities of both the driver and operator with regards to the operator licensing system and supporting regulations.
Benefits of attending
- Demonstrates the consequences of non-compliance for both operator and driver
- Enhances knowledge and understanding of road transport law
- Greater understanding of the OCRS system and powers of enforcement
- Operator licencing system
- Vehicle checks and defect reporting
- Overview of EU drivers' hours rules and working time regulations
- Driver licencing
- Road Traffic Act
- Safety of loads on vehicles
- Enforcement systems, procedures and penalties
Please note this Course is approved for LGV and PCV drivers. However the course content is aimed mainly for LGV drivers. Although this will enable PCV drivers to gain periodic training hours, it may be more beneficial for the driver to attend a PCV specific Course.