This two day Course has been developed for transport professionals who would like refresher training on the key operational areas within the CPC syllabus, incorporating any recent changes to legislation.
Delegates will be required to complete an assessment and a certificate of achievement or attendance will be issued following course completion. This provides evidence that attendees have taken positive steps to demonstrate their professionalism and continued development.
Who should attend
Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner
- Drivers’ hours and working time
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and enforcement issues
- Management of tachograph records
- Maintenance systems and procedures Operator licensing
- Driver CPC
- Driver licensing