This course has been developed for holders of the Transport Manager CPC for Passenger Operators who require refresher training on the key operational areas within the CPC syllabus, incorporating any recent changes to legislation.
A certificate of attendance is issued following course completion, which provides evidence that attendees have taken positive steps to demonstrate their professionalism and continued development.
Benefits of attending
- Provides the information and tools to ensure you are completely up to date with the current developments in transport legislation
- Provide peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals, sharing ideas and best practice
- Drivers' Hours and working time
- Operator Compliance Risk Score and enforcement issues
- Maintenance systems and procedures
- Operator licencing
- Driver licensing
- Driver CPC