Consultancy and Other Services
There are a number of services offered by the analysis bureau which include the following.
Tachograph system consultancy
- Overview of Tachograph Procedures
- Snapshot Analysis
- Driver Induction Policy
- Written Report with Recommendations
- 4 Hour visit tailormade to your own requirements
No one to defend you?... No one to advise you?..
- LEGAL CONSULTANCY
- ACCIDENT RECONSTRUCTION
- DRIVER ABUSE
- FRAUDULENT USE
- ROUTING ANOMALIES
- COURT REPRESENTATION
We will help you unravel the truth and defend you in court if necessary.
For a nominal fee we will examine the details of the case, determine the implications and advise you of our findings, with an estimate of the costs before proceeding with a full forensic analysis.
This is a comprehensive web-based service for analogue and digital tachograph data, providing a quality solution for compliance management.
- Smartanalysis merges analogue and digital tachograph data
- Stores and configures data from analogue charts, driver cards and the vehicle unit
- Provides Drivers' Hours Law and Working Time Directive analysis
- Fleet management reporting
- Facility to configure your own reporting requirements
- Secure transmission and storage of data
- High level security of data guaranteed, system is controlled using password access
- Secure storage and back up of original binary data from the driver card and vehicle unit for enforcement purposes
Smartanalysis is a proven analysis system now incorporating digital tachograph data. It is suitable for any size of operation, from small fleets to multi-depot companies. It offers HGV, PCV, EU or domestic regulations.
For further information or a quotation please contact:
t: 01925 283314