Your analogue and digital tachograph analysis solution
Outsource Your Compliance to the Tachodisc Team
Run by experts who are fully conversant with all aspects of legislation for both HGV and PCV operations.
Many clients benefit from the use of our Tachograph Analysis Bureau service, run by experts who are fully conversant with all aspects of legislation for both HGV and PCV operations. The staff here also understand the challenges you face in running a busy transport operation - whether with an analogue, digital or mixed fleet.
We can continually assess and monitor your driver data and report back to you based on your requirements as well as providing friendly, helpful and practical advice on Drivers' Hours Law, Working Time (Road Transport Directive) and technical support.
The Bureau takes in its stride the drivers' hours related tasks that we know are complex and time-consuming for operators and transport managers. Once the fundamental job of reading your data is done, we configure it into reports that are meaningful and insightful.
The Bureau service team takes a holistic view of all data feeds and applies their collective expertise and legislative understanding to flag up areas for concern, such as irregularities in data or ways in which drivers might be trying to 'get around' the system. For us, its not just about numbers or ticking boxes, its about providing you with the information and understanding needed to make intelligent and strategic decisions.
We also offer regular management overviews to help identify potential problem areas, endeavouring to eliminate possible fixed penalty notices and assist in improving your OCRS scoring.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated analogue and digital tachograph analysis handled by highly trained tachograph experts reporting on all tachograph faults and legislative infringements.
- Full analysis for Drivers' Hours Law and Working Time Directive to ensure and prove compliance
- Rapid turnaround of yoru analogue tachograph charts and digital tacho analysis guaranteeing you a quality service
- No set-up fees and no hidden charges ensuring a transparent service
- Dedicated technical support helpline during office hours
The Bureau team are 100% focused on looking after you as well as looking after your data. No question or task is too big or too small for the team to handle. Let us take the strain!
Call us on 01925 283328 for more information or fill in the online enquiry form below.